We would like to invite your business or nonprofit organization/club to become a member of the Spring River Area Chamber of Commerce. Our purpose is to promote and advance the commercial, industrial, civic, tourism and historical interest of the Spring River Area.
Why Join the Spring River Area Chamber of Commerce?
The Spring River Area Chamber of Commerce is the premiere organization advocating on behalf of all businesses in the Spring River area, which includes the cities of Ash Flat, Cherokee Village, Hardy and Highland. As a member you receive the following benefits:
Blue Ribbon Welcome – Ribbon Cuttings are a great way to quickly bring awareness to your business. The ceremony introduces you and your employees, along with your location, products and services to the community. The chamber sends press releases to the local newspapers and to the local radio stations to announce the BRW, and then we send a follow-up picture of the ribbon cutting to the local papers afterwards. We also help you in coordinating your event to get the maximum exposure to the community. Ribbon cutting ceremonies are available to those joining the Chamber for the first time, celebrating a major business anniversary, announcing an expansion, renovation or new location. And, we are open to other major promotions you may have. The events are promoted on our website and Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram, and the Chamber Board of Directors, Ambassadors and community leaders are encouraged to attend these events.
Web Based Marketing of Your Products and Services: As a member, you will be able to personally post a promotional ad every thirty days under the SHOP LOCAL tab, or add events to our Calendar of Events under the EVENTS tab on our website: wordpress-861870-3036469.cloudwaysapps.com. Plus, all new posts are automatically sent out on our Facebook page!. current members are listed alphabetically and by category on our online business directory to help both members and non-members do business with you!
Acquire Customer Referrals – Every day the Chamber receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors, and Chamber staff always recommends Chamber members only.
- ANNUAL CHAMBER GUIDE: Free listing in our Annual Chamber Guide – 4000 copies are distributed free to the community and sent to those interested in relocating to the area, starting a new business, or planning on visiting during vacation.
- MEMBER-TO-MEMBER DISCOUNT PROGRAM: Give a discount and receive discounts from other Chamber members.
- BUSINESS EXPO: Get a FREE booth at Annual Business Expo in the Fall, which is a great opportunity to promote your business and get leads.
- ANNUAL BANQUET: Not only do we highlight our members, but we have awards separated by size of business and their contribution to the chamber and the community throughout the year.
- E-NEWSLETTERS AND MAILINGS: New members, Blue Ribbon Welcome, and substantial member news are highlighted in the monthly and periodic email communications.
- Free links to your website and social media sites;
- Listed as a new member on the website, E-Newsletters & Facebook;
- SHOP LOCAL SPRING RIVER CAMPAIGN: As a chamber member we will do a live Facebook video at your business if you are a Chamber Member.
- GROUP CANCER INSURANCE POLICY: As a chamber member you can get the group rate for this phenomenal cancer policy that offers a lump sum payoff and other benefits regular health insurance does not offer.
We are very glad to have your business in our area. If the Chamber office can be of help at any time, please feel free to call us.
If you are interested in becoming a Chamber Member, please download the application here:
and return with your dues to the following address:
P.O. Box 1015
Hardy, AR 72542
Or, if you wish to pay through PayPal, complete the online application below.
On receiving your dues, we will mail you a membership door decal and you will be added to our website directory. Also, please contact us at 870-856-3210 to schedule your Blue Ribbon Welcome.